The procedure can be done all over the body, including the face, neck, arms and stomach – but not on the breasts.
A number of cosmetic devices are available to tighten the skin on your face, neck, arms and stomach. While most devices do not penetrate the dermis deep enough to be applied to the breasts, some show promising results for breast tightening.
Dr. Henry Mentz says that he uses a combination of lasers and radio frequency (RF) energy on female patients who have undergone massive weight loss or pregnancy and suffer from loose skin or sagging breasts. He explains that lasers work best in thin areas like the face while RF works better in thicker areas like the abdomen, flank, legs and arms.
However, this treatment is still considered experimental as it has not been approved by the FDA for use on body parts other than those mentioned above.
It’s a great treatment for people who want to avoid surgery.
This treatment is great for those who want to avoid going under the knife. It’s a non-surgical, non-invasive alternative that has no scars, pain, or downtime. The results are natural and it helps with skin tightening over time without looking fake or overdone.
The procedure can help you look as young as you feel!
The best part about skin tightening? It can help you look as young as you feel! Here are a few reasons to love this treatment:
- You’ll get natural-looking results that will leave you looking radiant and refreshed.
- Downtime is zero. You’ll be able to return to your daily activities immediately after the procedure.
- No needles, no surgery, and no pain—meaning there’s absolutely nothing to stress out about when it comes time for treatment. And because there’s no downtime required, you won’t have to deal with the uncomfortable side effects of recovery either.
- Skin tightening is affordable, so you don’t have to worry about breaking the bank just to get beautiful skin. Which means that it can also be done in conjunction with other treatments like IPL photofacials or laser hair removal. So if you’re finishing up a big round of laser treatments and still want more, just add on skin tightening!
- Skin tightening works on all types of skin: dry, oily, combination, sensitive…the list goes on! Plus it can treat a variety of problems such as acne scars or wrinkles near the eyes.
[vc_empty_space][vc_empty_space][vc_btn title=”Book an Appointment” color=”pink” size=”lg” align=”center” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fclaritimedspa.com%2Fcontact-us%2F”]