Restylane Filler in Memorial Houston, TX
Restylane filler can help you slow down the aging process by restoring skin vitality and firmness, smoothing lines, and filling wrinkles.
As you get older, creases and wrinkles appear on your face, which can impair your morale and how you feel every time you look in the mirror. If you experience wrinkles and creases that make you feel older, exhausted, or ugly, know that you have choices to make.
What is Restylane Filler?
It is a hyaluronic acid-based facial filler formulation that is used to soften creases. It can be used for a variety of purposes, including lip augmentation, addressing wrinkles around the mouth, increasing volume in the cheeks, and reducing dark circles beneath the eyes.
Hyaluronic acid is most often used in aesthetic procedures since it naturally occurs in the connective tissue of the skin. This type of facial filler may be used by almost anybody because the technique is simple and the recovery time is short.
Who Should Consider Restylane Filler in Memorial Houston, Tx?
The skin on your neck and face is extremely fragile, yet it is constantly damaged by severe external stimuli. As a result, your face ages faster than the remainder of your body.
If your age is 21 or more and you have minor to moderate creases and wrinkles on your face, this facial filler injection is a terrific option for you. It also has the potential to plump up your lips and fill in the gloomy, hollow regions beneath your eyes.
How Do They Work?
This filler adds volume to areas of your face that are lacking in collagen and other tissues. The injection replenishes lost density, giving your skin a plumper, younger appearance.
Hyaluronic acid draws more water under the skin, creating the volume the filler imparts to the face. Your doctor will determine how much Restylane you require based on the areas being treated and the severity of the wrinkles.
You may be given a local anaesthetic prior to the surgery to alleviate any pain. It is injected with an ultrafine needle, so you can have one or several injections at the same time.
The procedure is only 30 minutes long and needs no break. After receiving the injection, you can quickly resume your usual daily tasks.
Targeted Areas for Restylane Fillers
They have a few targeted areas to cover, which are mentioned below.
- Because it adds volume and fullness, it is used to improve the appearance of the cheeks, laugh lines, and other facial features.
- It is used to minimize or eliminate creases that run from the nose to the lips.
- It is also used as a lip filler, plumping the lips and generating a very prominent pout while also improving the appearance of the face.
- Under the eyes, it may be used to treat dark circles caused by aging, as well as facial creases and wrinkles.
- It is applied on the backs of the hands.
Preparing for Restylane Treatment
The preparations listed below are absolutely necessary for the improvement of Restylane treatment. Read on to learn more about them in detail.
- Limit alcohol consumption for at least twenty-four hours before injectable therapy. Alcohol can weaken the blood, making bruising more likely. It is preferred to abstain from alcohol for at least three days before injectable therapy.
- Before the surgery, begin consuming Arnica montana orally. Arnica montana is a naturally occurring substance that aids in the reduction of swelling and bruising. Taking the supplement the day before the surgery and continuing it thereafter is advised.
- Avoid salty meals for a few days both before and after the therapy since extra sodium encourages the body to stay hydrated, which can exacerbate edema.
- Avoid any depilatory procedures (hair extraction, such as waxing, tweezing, and so on) for at least two days before the treatment. Inform your provider if you intend to have any chemical peel therapies or laser surgery, since they may cause discomfort at the treatment site.
- It is critical to inform your physician if you have a tendency toward cold sores. Because there is a chance that the therapy will cause an outbreak, your doctor may prescribe Valtrex.
What to Expect Before, During, and After Restylane Fillers
Your dermatologist will want to know everything about your healthcare background and active medicines. You’re an excellent fit if you’re usually healthy and have no known severe allergies.
To be healthy, pregnant or nursing women should postpone the injection. Before attempting fillers, treat any skin sores, rashes, cysts, or other skin problems. Your dermatologist will identify the problematic spots, discuss the kind of injection and the number of units required for you, and then schedule the operation.
You should stop consuming alcohol in the week preceding your visit since it might cause recovery to be delayed. Your visit should last approximately thirty minutes and is usually scheduled during lunchtime. A freezing agent may be prescribed by your dermatologist.
However, companies such as Restylane-L frequently combine the numbing drug lidocaine with the filler ingredient. Your dermatologist injects one or more syringes of filler into your skin, depending on the regions treated.
Once it has been applied, the dermatologist will observe you for a couple of minutes to verify that there are no adverse effects.
There will be some bruising, bleeding, and swelling. It may take a minimum of two weeks for the filler to settle. You’ll see considerable variations in your wrinkles, creases, and overall look at this time. Your task for the following two weeks will be to control any potential adverse effects.
The filler will slowly fade away over time. You should schedule a follow-up appointment 4 to 6 months after treatment.
What to Expect After Restylane Filler?
After the treatment, you should consider focusing on the following things:
- Primarily consider applying an ice pack and topically applying Arnica—Arnica and Bromelain pills are both natural medicines that can help decrease bruising. These may be purchased from the offices.
- As needed, take acetaminophen to relieve discomfort.
- Itching, stroking, or picking at the injection site should be avoided. This is typical and usually goes away in a few hours or a few days. Contact the office if these symptoms persist for longer than three days.
What are the Benefits of Restylane Filler?
It has a few extraordinary benefits that every individual should consider knowing to encourage themselves for their betterment.
- It is extremely versatile.
- It is a safe procedure.
- It lasts for a very long time.
- It does not create a risk of allergic reactions.
- It provides a natural look to the face.
Below are a few things to consider for the aftercare of Restylane.
- According to a 2015 analysis, if you experience bruising at the site of the injection, vitamin K, aloe vera, or arnica treatments may assist. It’s an excellent idea to speak with your doctor before using them.
- After that, apply ice packs to your lips, wrapped in a tiny towel (to prevent them from sticking to your lips and causing discomfort). This will help reduce itching, swelling, bruising, and discomfort.
- Avoid hard exercise for at least 24 hours after receiving lip or other dermal fillers. Exercise-induced increases in heart rate and blood pressure may exacerbate edema or bruising. It is OK to participate in mild activities, such as walking.
- Remain hydrated. The healing process in your body is aided by drinking adequate water.
- Consume plenty of hydrating fruits and vegetables and refrain from using too much salt, which may make emphysema worse.
- For 48 hours following treatment, avoid extreme temperatures such as saunas, steam rooms, or hot fitness classes. High temperatures might exacerbate edema.
You may suffer from adverse effects such as redness, swelling, discomfort, headache, bruising, soreness, lump development, itching at the injection site, and decreased hand function following your therapy.
These are usually modest in intensity and persist for less than seven days in the nasolabial folds and 14–18 days in the lips. Swelling is possibly more common in people under the age of 36, whereas bruising may be more common in patients over the age of 35.
Recovery and Results
Most people heal quickly, with mild swelling, pain, and redness at the site of the injection lasting no longer than 24 hours. Some people may have swelling for a few days. Following the operation, many people resume practically all of their usual activities.
Outcomes are often seen after one or two initial sessions. Upkeep therapies are normally required every six to eighteen months, based on the treatment region, Restylane formulation, and applicant.
Difference Between Botox and Restylane
Restylane and Botox are the two most often used injections for improving facial characteristics. Botox can also be used to treat hyperactive bladders and lazy eyes.
Botox temporarily paralyzes a muscle by injecting botulinum toxin type A. This method is meant to smooth out or avoid wrinkles when used aesthetically.
Restylane is a hyaluronic acid-based facial filler. This naturally sourced material is used in the filler to plump up portions of the face and the backs of the hands. Adding plumpness can also help to conceal wrinkles.
Cost of Restylane Filler in Memorial Houston, TX
The cost of each syringe in Memorial Houston, TX, starts from $800 to $900. People can go to any doctor in Houston for treatment, but the price range remains the same.
How long do Restylane fillers last?
They are meant to last anywhere from 6 to 18 months, depending on the area of the face and formula. Fillers in more mobile areas like the lips do not last as long as more dense fillers due to their thin, flexible texture.
Are these injections painful?
The first injection may sting a little bit, but the following ones are likely to hurt much less. This is because of the lidocaine at each injection.
What happens when you stop using Restylane filler?
Your skin will not suffer from any harmful effects when you stop using this injection, so you are safe. However, wrinkles or facial lines will gradually return over time.
How many syringes do I need for this treatment?
You can take two or three syringes, no matter which dermal filler you use. Those numbers of syringes are almost always recommended for achieving the most beautiful results.
Which one lasts longer, Juvéderm or Restylane?
Juvéderm outcomes can last between 1 and 2 years. Despite treating the same areas of the face as Juvéderm, Restylane lasts between 6 and 18 months, but that too depends on the targeted area.
At what age should you start getting Restylane filler in Memorial Houston, Tx?
21 is the legal age to get the treatment. If you are 21 or older, you can use this filler to eliminate wrinkles and folds on your face.
How often do I need to get Restylane filler?
You should consider getting this injection every 3 to 6 months to ensure the best outcomes. Further, the results last from 6 to 18 months.
Clariti Aesthetics & Wellness: Best MedSpa for Restylane Filler in Memorial Houston, TX
After discovering a lot of facts about Restylane fillers, it is now time to determine the best MedSpa in Houston, Texas, that provides the best quality fillers for reducing wrinkles. Clariti Aesthetics & Wellness is considered the top provider of Restylane fillers in Houston, Tx, with a team of highly qualified and trained professionals who provide the treatments and services to your desired needs.