Microneedling in Houston, Tx
Microneedling is a minimally invasive procedure that uses a device with multiple fine needles to create tiny channels in the skin. The channels encourage collagen production, which helps to reduce wrinkles and age spots.
It may also be done in combination with other treatments for skin rejuvenation such as laser therapy, chemical peels, or microdermabrasion
Who Needs Microneedling in in Houston, Tx?
Microneedling treatment can benefit anyone with:
- Acne scars
- Sun damage (brown spots, fine lines)
- Wrinkles and fine lines
If you have any of these issues, it’s possible that induction therapy could help! However, there are some situations where you should see a professional instead of trying to do the treatment at home. You should never try microneedling if you have:
- Active acne in your skin or an active infection anywhere on your body (including cold sores) – consult with a dermatologist if this applies to you.
- An open wound or cut on your face where the needles will come in contact with exposed tissue – again, consult with a dermatologist before attempting this procedure yourself.
- Collagen production increases
- Fine lines, acne scarring, and stretch marks are diminished
- Wrinkles are minimized
- Scarring is reduced
- Hair loss is stopped or slowed down (though not completely reversed)
- Hyperpigmentation is lightened
What happens when you get microneedling
You’ll be lying down with your face, or another area of the body, on a flat table. Your aesthetician will use tweezers or her fingers to gently pinch your skin into small “pinpricks” and then roll over them using a special pen that has tiny needles attached to it. She will roll them over and into your skin in various patterns to create microchannels that can help increase collagen production by sending growth factors deeper into the dermis (the second layer of skin).
The needles used for induction therapy are very fine—some call them “ultrasharp”—and they penetrate less than 1/100th of an inch below your surface epidermis (the top layer of skin). The punctures are usually small and shallow enough so that no bleeding occurs; however, some people do experience mild bruising after treatment as well as flaking around the area where they had their treatment done.
Side effects of microneedling
Side effects of microneedling include:
- Redness, swelling, and bruising
- Pain, which can last for a few days after treatment
- Scarring if you have thin skin or are using very deep needles or multiple passes of the same needle. This is especially true if you have a genetic predisposition to keloids (raised scars). Always consult with your physician before undergoing any type of cosmetic procedure and ask them what they recommend in terms of proper aftercare instructions and the length of time it takes to heal properly.
Micro-needling before & after results
- You will see results after the first microneedling treatment.
- The results can be more visible after the second treatment.
- Your skin will reach its maximum potential after the third treatment, which is when you should begin to notice a significant change in how your skin looks and feels.
- By the fourth or fifth micro-needling session, you should see an even greater improvement in your appearance and the overall health of your skin.
Microneedling treatment after-care tips
After microneedling treatment, avoid picking or scratching the skin.
- Do not apply makeup until the skin has healed.
- Avoid going into the sun for at least three days after your procedure to ensure proper healing.
- Do not use any products on your skin until it has completely healed and all scabs have fallen off (typically seven to 10 days).
What areas can be treated in Houston, Tx?
You can treat any area of your body that is visible. This includes the face, neck, decolletage (the area below the neck), arms, hands, and shoulders. You can also use it to treat parts of your back and chest, abdomen, inner thighs, outer thighs, and buttocks. It can be used on areas around the knee cap and calves too!
As long as it’s been cleared by your doctor first and then it should be fine for you to give microneedling a go!
Who is not a candidate for microneedling in Houston, Tx
It is crucial that the skin of your patient be in good condition before micro-needling. If you are treating a patient with active rosacea, acne, or eczema, it is important to wait until their condition has been treated. This can take anywhere from weeks to months depending on the severity of their condition and how long they have had it.
How long does the procedure take?
The procedure is typically completed in 20-40 minutes, depending on the number of passes and the size of the area being treated. The amount of time also depends on how deep the needle goes into your skin.
What Effects Do Microneedling Have On The Skin?
It can help your skin in a number of ways. It has the potential to:
- Tighten the skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and scars.
- Improve skin tone, texture, elasticity, hydration, and collagen production.
- Reduce pigmentation and improve the overall complexion of your face or body
Cost of microneedling in Houston, Tx?
The cost of microneedling in Houston, Tx varies greatly depending on the area being treated and the severity of your scarring. The typical price range is $100-$1000, but it can also range as high as $2000 for more severe acne scars or deeper wrinkles.
If you have any additional questions about how much microneedling costs in your area, please feel free to contact us!
This is a great way to rejuvenate the skin, but it can also be used in conjunction with other treatments to enhance the results. The cost is varies depending on the area being treated, but we can help you find an affordable option for your budget.
What does microneedling do for your face?
It can help to create new collagen, which is what keeps your skin plump and taut.
It can also help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as scarring.
It also improves the appearance of stretch marks, acne scars, and aging skin in general.
Is micro-needling good for your skin?
Micro-needling has been shown to be a great alternative to Botox. In fact, you may not even need a skin care professional to perform the procedure.
Micro-needling can help with fine lines and wrinkles, acne scars, stretch marks, and skin texture. The treatment works by creating tiny holes on the surface of your skin that promotes healing and collagen production. These tiny wounds heal over time leaving behind smoother more youthful-looking skin.
Are microneedling results permanent?
Some of the results are temporary and they will last for 1 to 5 days. Most of the results can last from 6 months to 1 year. The effects of induction therapy can last up to 3 years, but it depends on your skin type, age, and lifestyle.
A good way to know whether you have a good treatment or not is by looking at the before and after pictures of people who have undergone this procedure. You can also talk with a dermatologist if you want more information about it.
Is microneedling better than Botox?
While induction therapy is not a replacement for Botox, it can be used to treat the same skin concerns. This is used to treat wrinkles, fine lines, acne scars, and stretch marks while Botox is often used to treat frown lines, crowfeet, and forehead lines. Both treatments result in similar outcomes: smoother skin with fewer visible signs of aging.
Both procedures can be used independently or together depending on your personal goals for your face and body—and usually require multiple sessions about every three months depending on the severity of your concerns.
Who should not microneedle?
If you have any of the following conditions, you should not microneedle:
- Diabetes or other blood sugar disorders
- Keloid scars (raised and thickened scars)
- Active skin infections, including acne and rosacea that is not responding to treatment
- Active skin lesions (warts, moles)
Does induction therapy hurt?
It does not hurt more than any other cosmetic procedure available today. In fact, many people find it less painful than laser hair removal! A topical anesthetic can be used if you want to take a little extra edge off and make sure there’s no pain involved at all.
What Is the Downtime After A Microneedling Treatment?
- Most clients can return to work after 24 hours, though you should avoid activities that involve heavy sweating or direct sun exposure for 48 hours.
- Redness and swelling are common side effects of microneedling, especially in the first week after treatment.
- The mild burning sensation may occur during your procedure; however, this will subside once your skin returns to normal.
Is induction therapy worth the cost?
Yes, if you can afford it. A lot of people are worried about how much induction therapy costs, but this is really a question of money management.
It’s also important to remember that micro-needling can be used as an alternative treatment for many things besides just fine lines and wrinkles from acne scarring to Rosacea symptoms caused by adult hormonal changes in our bodies during puberty or menopause (which happens around age 45).
How many treatments will I need?
- This depends on how deep the needles go and how many sessions you want.
- The number of treatments will also depend on how much improvement you want, as well as your skin’s response to treatment. For example, some people may need to wait between sessions because they have sensitive skin or a history of keloid scarring (thickened scars).
- Ultimately, however, your skin’s reaction is the most important factor in determining how many treatments you’ll need for maximum results.
How long do microneedling results last?
It can provide long-lasting results, but it is important to note that results may vary from person to person. Some people may see results that last for months or even years, while others may only see a temporary improvement.
How is the microneedling procedure done?
This procedure is done by using a small needle to create tiny punctures in the skin. This helps to stimulate collagen production and can improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and scars.
Best Medspa to get Microneedling in Houston, Tx
Clariti Aesthetics & Wellness! is the best medspa to get microneedling in Houston, Tx. We have a team of experienced and certified professionals who are dedicated to providing the best possible care to our patients. We offer a variety of services, including microneedling, that are designed to help our patients look and feel their best. Clariti Aesthetics & Wellness! Medspa is committed to providing the highest quality of care and service to its patients.