CoolSculpting in Houston, Tx
CoolSculpting in Houston, Tx is safe and carries fewer risks than traditional fat reduction methods such as liposuction. It was the most common body sculpting procedure in the United States in 2018.
It is non-invasive and doesn’t require incision or anesthesia. This is certified safe for use by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Who is a good candidate for CoolSculpting in Houston, Tx?
This is used to remove or reduce localized pockets of fat. It is not a weight loss treatment and shouldn’t be used by individuals that are extremely overweight or obese.
A good candidate for fat reduction is someone who wishes to reduce or remove localized pockets of fat that doesn’t reduce even after diet and exercise.
People with a body mass index of 30 and below are ideal candidates for CoolSculpting.
Who should avoid CoolSculpting?
While the fat reduction is a safe treatment for most people, it could cause severe complications for people with certain disorders such as;
- Cryoglobulinemia (presence of abnormal proteins in the blood that thickens in cold temperatures)
- Cold agglutinin disease (a blood disorder that occurs when the immune system attacks the red blood cells).
- Paroxysmal cold hemoglobulinuria (a rare blood disorder whereby the immune system produces antibodies that destroy red blood cells).
How does CoolSculpting treatment work?
It works by reducing or removing stubborn pockets of fat from specific areas of your body using extremely low or freezing temperatures. When fat cells are exposed to freezing temperatures, they die and are broken down in the process.
The broken-down fat cells are then naturally flushed out from the body through the lymphatic system. As the dead fat cells are flushed out, you will start to see results.
Targeted areas for CoolSculpting in Houston, Tx
The targeted areas for fat reduction include:
- Upper arms
How do You Prepare for CoolSculpting treatment
It doesn’t any special preparation. It is not ideal for individuals that are extremely overweight or obese. If you’re extremely overweight or obese, you need to lose excess weight until you’re close to your ideal weight.
- During the procedure, a gel pad is applied to the treatment area to protect your skin.
- A handheld device known as an applicator will be pressed to your skin. The fatty bulged skin will be suctioned into the applicator. The applicator has a hollow opening. The applicator freezes the fat cells.
- You will feel a tugging or pulling sensation as the fatty skin is being auctioned into the applicator.
- The applicator produces extremely low temperatures of between 30.2 and 39.2 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The fatty skin is exposed to low temperatures for about an hour. The fat cells are killed during this period.
What to expect after fat reduction treatment
You can expect some minor redness, soreness, skin sensitivity, or numbness in the area treated. These side effects typically go away within a few days to weeks.
You are allowed to leave the clinic immediately after your treatment. You can go back home or back to your office to continue with your normal daily activities.
Risks and side effects of fat reduction
Fat reduction is a generally safe treatment. However, some minor side effects may occur after the treatment but usually resolve on their own after a few days.
The side effects that may occur after having fat reduction include:
- Slight pain, stinging, or aching at the treatment site due to the extremely low temperatures.
- Irritation and bruising
- Skin discoloration
- Skin sensitivity or numbness
Paradoxical adipose hyperplasia (a condition whereby fat cells grow larger rather than smaller in the treatment site). This condition can only occur in rare cases.
Fast Facts About Coolsculpting in Houston, Tx
- This is a patented non-surgical treatment that uses extremely low or freezing temperatures to reduce fat in targeted areas of the body.
- This is based on the science of cryolipolysis which freezes fat at extremely cold temperatures.
- It was created to address specific areas of stubborn fat that didn’t reduce even after diet and exercise.
- This is not a weight loss treatment. It is only used to remove or reduce localized pockets of fat in specific areas of the body such as the inner and outer thigh, abdomen, flanks, upper arms, and chin.
- This is non-invasive and doesn’t require incision or anesthesia.
- It was the most common body sculpting procedure in the United States in 2018 and about 4,000,000 procedures have been done around the world to date.
- This is FDA approved and was approved in 2012.
- It may not be ideal for certain individuals such as individuals with Raynaud’s disease or severe sensitivity to cold temperatures.
- This is generally a safe treatment but you may experience some temporary side effects, which should go away within a few days.
- It requires minimal downtime. You can resume normal activities almost immediately after treatment.
- It provides average results of 20 to 80 percent fat after a single treatment.
What kind of results can I expect with the Coolsculpting treatment?
After fat reduction, there is little to no recovery time. You can resume your normal daily activity immediately after your treatment.
Some minor redness, soreness, skin sensitivity, or numbness may occur in the area treated. These side effects typically go away within a few days to weeks.
You may notice some results within three weeks of the procedure. You will see the best results in a few months after the dead and broken-down fat cells must have flushed out from your body.
Cost of CoolSculpting in Houston, Tx
The cost of CoolSculpting in Houston, Tx varies depending on the size of the area being treated, and the expertise of the provider. The cost of CoolSculpting ranges from $1,000 to $4,000.
How long do the results of CoolSculpting last?
The results of fat removal are permanent if you don’t gain back weight in the treated area. The fat cells that were flushed out will not return if you maintain your ideal body weight.
How long does CoolSculpting take?
A fat reduction session takes between 30 minutes to one hour to be completed.
What is the recovery time?
There is little to no recovery time after having CoolSculpting.
Is CoolSculpting effective on the abdomen?
Yes. It can be used to remove stubborn pockets of fat from the abdomen.
Is Emsculpt or CoolSculpting better?
EMSculpt uses High-Intensity Focused Electromagnetic technology to burn fat cells and tone muscles while fat reduction uses extreme cold to kill fat cells.
They are both used to enhance the shape and appearance of the body.
Fat reduction focuses on eliminating fat from specific areas of the body while EMSculpt eliminates fat while also encouraging muscle toning.
Your specific needs will determine which is better for you.
How many CoolSculpting treatments are needed for the stomach?
A single treatment may not be enough to provide the results that you desire. Two to three treatments may be needed for the stomach.
Is CoolSculpting worth getting?
Yes. This is a safe and effective treatment to reduce or remove stubborn pockets of fat from specific parts of the body. It is FDA-approved as an effective and safe treatment.
Can you see fat reduction results after 1 week?
You may see some results after one week as the fat cells flush out from your body.
How long does it take for the skin to tighten after fat reduction?
Results from CoolSculpting improve over time as fat cells are flushed out from your body. It can take 2-5 months for your skin to tighten after fat reduction.
Is CoolSculpting right for me?
It may be right for you if you’re close to your ideal body weight but want to reduce or remove stubborn fat from specific areas of your body. It is not ideal for individuals who have severe sensitivity to cold temperatures or certain medical conditions caused by exposure to cold temperatures.
Best Medspa to Get CoolSculpting in Houston, Tx
Clariti Aesthetics & Wellness! is a reputable medspa to get a Coolsculpting in Houston, Tx that provides a variety of cosmetic and aesthetic treatments including fat reduction.
Clariti Aesthetics & Wellness! Medspa is the best place where you can get satisfying fat-reduction treatments and services.
Contact us or schedule an appointment for your CoolSculpting in Houston, Tx.